Hello! Spring is here and I am happy to see it. I'm loving this weather and the sights and smells it brings. I have been preparing for my wedding that is in 4 days! I have a few projects that have been keeping me busy and a few projects that are just for fun.
I want to share 5 things I have been excited about and some I've been obsessing over:
1. I am loving different shades of yellow orche. Walls, flowers, accent pillows, dresses. This color is big for me right now and I want splashes of it everywhere.
2. I have this thing for copper accents. Out with gold and in with coppper. That's my take on it anyway. There's a rustic element to copper and at the same time I think it's fresh again.
3. Serge Gainsbourg and Jane Birkin, I just love their story and their style. I especially enjoyed this article about their relationship by Jane's brother Andrew Birkin.
4. My friend and fellow photo stylist Jordan gifted me an Astier de Villatte plate and I am now obsessed with their tableware.
5. Tangelos. I have been eating a ton of tangelos.
Here is my life the last few weeks through my Instagram square.
Anything you're obsessing over that I should be obsessing over? Follow me on Instagram - meghmakes